1. Started your own blog.- finally!
2. Slept under the stars.- on the trampoline, and everyone sunk to the middle and we ended up super smashed.
3. Been to Africa.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Can do a cartwheel.
7. Been to Disneyworld.- of course, who hasn't?
8. Climbed a mountain.- yeah, Mt. Timp.
9. Held a snake.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Been to China.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Have ever failed a class.- sadly, yes.
15. Lived in another state.
16. Had food poisoning.- I think so.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.- I love gardening!
19. Been to Paris.
20. Rode on a train.
21. Had a pillow fight.- hello, I have a little brother.
22. Hitchhiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not sick.- hahaha.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held an alligator.
26. Toilet Papered someone’s house.
27. Ran a marathon.
28. Gone Skydiving.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.- I love the purple ones.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Met someone famous.- President Monson! And I vowed to never wash my hand, good thing I gave up on that.
34. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
35. Seen an Amish community.- yes, more normal than I thought it would be.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had an operation.- hooray for no gallbladders!
38. Had an operation.- c-sections make labor go really fast.
39. Ever sluffed school.
40. Sung karaoke.
41. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.- a must do in Yellowstone.
42. Had your picture in the newspaper.- the Hope of America Award, I felt so famous back in sixth grade.
43. Been transported in an ambulance.
44. Gone deep sea fishing.- yeah, and I was one of the few not living in the little sicky bathroom.
45. Donated blood.- yeah, but I almost died! (of fear)
46. Been to an Olympic venue.- in Park City, it was totally awesome!
47. Played in the mud.- not very many times though.
48. Gone to a drive-in theater.- I LOVE THAT PLACE!
49. Visited the White House.
50. Totally copied a post from someone’s else’s blog. - yes, this from my mom's.
The ones that apply to me are italized, bolded, and commented on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment