Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Anticipation
I am so exicted for this weekend! We are going to the drive in, to see a movie. This is where me and Benji got engaged, well when he gave me the ring. I was so suprised! We watched the movie and then Kim asked me if I would go to the bathroom with her and to buy a water bottle. So I went not suspecting anything. I figured that he was going to propose soon, because I knew that the ring was coming, but I had no idea. So, after buying a water we headed back to the cars. I looked at my truck and wondered why it looked like there where little lights on it. I figured it must be just a reflection. When I got up close to the truck I noticed it was candles and Benji was standing at the back of the truck. Instantly it hit me, OH MY GOSH! I just stood there utterly dumbfounded. I was sure that I was going to know when he was going to propose, but I had no idea. Benji said, "Well, are you going to come here?" Then I realized, oh yeah I should walk back there. I had so many butterflies in my stomach, even though he had already asked me. So I walked back and he got down on one knee. It was amazing! I have such a wonderful husband! I love him so much! So, thus I can't wait for the drive in on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute story! What drive in do you guys go to? Is there one in Utah County?
Hey! It is the Redwood Drive In, in West Valley, and thanks!
Post a Comment