Today was Keith's Baby Blessing, we waited till he was 10 weeks because I was scared he would get sick. So wouldn't you guess he got sick two days before his blessing. It is just a little cold, and he is doing really well with it. Back to the blessing, it was so good. Both our families were there to show their support and to bring food to feed the masses. Benji did a very good job. Keith really is the inspiration and joy in our lives. Although Benji did not bless him to be good at sports he will be a great boy as he grows. It is really crazy how fast they grow, I know it sounds cliche, but it is so true!
This is the blessing outfit is what Benji wore when he was blessed.

I love our little family!

Here is Benji and his dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment