Thursday, February 3, 2011

Our Baby Girl

So the great news is that she is doing very well. She is right on track for growth with no foreseen problems. It is amazing what medical technology can tell. We are slowly getting ready for her. I am trying to pace myself on getting things for her, I mean we still have till the end of May. Keith is doing good, I am not sure he grasps the concept yet. When I ask him where the baby is he always points to himself. So I have been trying to pull out her little shoes so that he can see that it is someone other than himself. But I guess it will just all take time. But I am very hopeful that he will help out with the baby. Which brings me to the exciting news. We have finally decided on a name.

Lacey Nicole Smith

I think it is really cute and it seems to just say girly girly. Which is what she will be, I will not be having a girl that wants to watch the Jazz all the time with her Dad. :)

3 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

I LOVE the name Lacey! For the same reason... its just girly! When/if I every have girls they are going to have the girliest names I can come up with. I hope you are feeling better from being sick over the weekend :(

Kim said...

Ha! We will have to do girl's night while the boys watch dumb sports! Oh my gosh if I hear Nate whine one more time about his team in stupid fantasy basketball this week I will go crazy! I might not be able to wait for Lacey, we need a girl's night now!

Johnson Family said...

Lacey's mom is a girly girl who knows her way around with a drill, hammer and saw.