...I would be throwing up all day because I am too sick to get my medicine.
...cereal, peanut butter and jelly, sandwiches, pasta with cheese, spaghetti, soup, ramen, pancakes, mashed potatoes, rice, popcorn, pizza; would not be the list I hear every time I complain that I am starving and that there is nothing in the house to eat.
...I would not get the texts saying, "Just wanted you to know I love you."
...Keith would not have a rough and tumble parent to tackle at all hours of the day.
...I would not have my own personal masseur.
...the bath would never get started because I am just too tired and sore to get up and do it.
...I would not have anyone to guess jingle bells when I play name that tune.
...D-Will, Millie, Memy, The Sink, AK, Cisco, and Dingy would be just a jumble of words with no meaning.
...all the shoes would be in the mud room where they belong. :)
...I would not have someone who understood me so completely that I don't even need to say what I am thinking, he just knows.
...I would be lost and lonely.
...I would never feel so loved and complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I got totally teary-eyed reading that. That was so cute Amanda. You are such a good wife! Is there anything I can do for you?
....And you would not know every stat and every player on the Utah Jazz.
Oh my word Amanda!! You are amazing! I love your blog, it is so cute! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment