Saturday, January 16, 2010
Ready for the Jazz!
Today we traveled and fought the massive crowds at the mall. We got Jazz shirts as a family. Benji, of course, got a mostly plain one definitley not flashy. It is all black with the old school jazz note. I got a sparkly one, very cool I know, but there was only a shirt for Mehmet Okur. But that is ok, I like the shirt. Keith got a Deron Williams Jersey. He looks soooooo cute! Go Jazz!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so cute Amanda!!
Oh my adorable! I can't believe he is almost 1! You're such a good wife to support the Jazz, I have been wanting to forbid all fantasy basketball talk in our house. I'll have to see your shirt. Go Jazz!
Wow, he is so big Amanda! I can't believe it. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment